"The Fox and the Mirrior" "The Fox and the Mirrior"

OMFG tht Pwn3d!!!!1!111!

HOLY SHIT you have the best animator yet holy god!! *bows down and kisses the ground u walk on* I am not worthy!!!!! i mean i drew that hand drew all that!! and it ruin sooo smooth i mean WOW well i take my hat of to you miss.... im lost for words! HOLY SHIT!! lol

happy birthday =] happy birthday =]

LOL

Nice job man ^_^ very funni

In The Sand In The Sand

THT's SOOO ME!!!

OMFG me and my girl have been together for 2 year on the 15th ...... i seen so mucj of us in tht omg man! hehe i gave ya a five!!!

hehe except my girl is this here at the end ^_^

Anyways great job!!! hehe Keep it up.

Majin Vegetto: Episode 4 Majin Vegetto: Episode 4

EXCELLENT WORK!!

Work can i say u jus keep getting better and better. took my advice and took longer on this one and i think it turned out realli fucking well ^_^ what can i say great work man COME ONE MY SON :P lol Go DBZ !!

Majin-Ryan responds:

Thanks a lot man:D, well it seems your advice payed off a lot:D

Element trailer Element trailer

AMAZING ART WORK!!

OMFG Caz tht was amazing i love it!!! ou shold make it a seriers but its still amazing on its own! really shoud think about aking a series or a movie.... anyways nice job keep it up toots ;) ya gotta 5 from me! ^_^

DBZ - Stick Saga 4 (OLD) DBZ - Stick Saga 4 (OLD)

Whens the next one!!!

Hey tht was class whens the next ep coming out? im making a DBZ saga too it not stick tho... your sticks dbz is the best yet i mean it better than some full drawn one that just says how good your are!!! nice work keep it up!

Satisfaction Satisfaction

WEIRD!!!

Just Plain Weird... lol but funny enough i liked it lol your crazy people you!!! :P Keep it up

Majin Vegetto: Episode 1 Majin Vegetto: Episode 1

Very Nicce!!!!

The Story isnt bad just dont make sense how he becomes majin vegetto i agree with what was said before babadi wouls have to put him under mind control to make it happen but apart from that its a goood job Raz i like the voice clips u added in too nice touch. Keep up the good work.

TheRagingDead_Studio

Chicken Guy Chicken Guy

Okkkkkaaaaaaaay!?

tht was jus werid :S its not my type of animation personally. but i have seen worse... but gd for ur first cartoon

dieneddie responds:

??? First cartoon ???

Who said it was my 1st?

This a 1st in a series.. just shows you are in too much of a hurry to appreciat anything, maybe your just popping in to clock up POINTS eh ?

A Modest Love Story A Modest Love Story

realli nice work!

i dont fully understand the whole thing but i kno as muchas to say...... Awwwww!!

BlackmarketKraig responds: